We pay particular attention to the safety of your personal data. Therefore, the personal data protection policy has been implemented at N&N Nadratowski in accordance with EU regulations. We encourage you to read its terms and conditions.
In accordance with Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, I hereby inform that:
- The controller of your personal data provided in any form for the purpose of establishing and/or performing cooperation is the company N&N Nadratowski Sp. j. with its registered office in Bielsk (09-230) at ul. Akacjowa 3, phone: 24 261-52-61, e-mail:
- The Data Protection Inspector at N&N Nadratowski Sp. j. is Mrs. Renata Cichocka, phone” 24 261-52-61, e-mail:
- The processing of your personal data will take place on the basis of your consent, for the purpose of establishing and performing cooperation.
- Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the cooperation and for the time required by generally applicable legislation.
- You have the right of access to the content of your personal data, the right to rectify and erase it, as well as the right to restrict its processing and to withdraw your consent to its processing at any time.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data in the event of a breach by the Data Controller of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
- Your personal data will be share with the entities cooperating with the Data Controller, to the extent necessary to perform the cooperation. Recipients of personal data may be subcontractors of the Data Controller, entities cooperating with the Data Controller, entities providing transport, postal, legal, accounting and IT services to the Data Controller, as well as certification and auditing entities.
- Your personal data will not be processed by automated means and will not be profiled.